Do you have a question about your site or solar but don't see the answer? Please contact us and we will be happy to address any inquiries! We are always here to help!
Common Solar Power Questions
- What is net metering?
- Will solar work for my home or business?
- What makes an ideal solar site?
- Do I need battery backup for my solar power?
- What's it like working with RED Group?
Questions about my site
- How will a solar system look once it's installed?
- Will I need to adapt my home or business to run on solar power?
- Is it difficult to switch over to solar power?
- How do I know if I have enough sunlight for PV?
- What if my roof needs repairs after I've installed solar panels?
- Do I need special insurance requirements?
Questions about metering
Questions about the system
Questions about the financial aspect of a solar installation
- Why should I purchase a PV system?
- How much does a solar energy system cost and how much will I save on utility bills?
- Does a solar system make financial sense for me?
- Is now a good time to buy a solar system?
- Will the government give tax rebates and incentives for going solar?
- Do you have financing available?
- I might sell my home in a couple of years. How does installing a solar system change the resell vaue?
Other important questions about solar
- What is the environmental impact of solar?
- What happens at night or when the weather turns cloudy?
- What happens when the grid goes down and the neighborhood looses power?
- What happens if there is a black out?
- Do I need approval from my homeowners' association?
- What is the difference between PV and other solar energy technologies?
- What is the difference between micro-inverters vs. centralized inverter?
- How does solar water-heating technology work?
- How can we get electricity from the sun?
- What kind of permits are needed to meet local building codes?